If you were hurt on a Disney Cruise Ship, you’re not alone. Disney, like many other cruise lines, see injuries caused by accidents happen more often than most of their passengers would ever believe.
The question becomes, what actions should you take if you were injured on a Disney Cruise? Assuming you sought medical help after the injury, the next step you may want to take is to speak with a cruise ship personal injury attorney – especially if you believe the accident was avoidable and negligence on part of the cruise line or its crew contributed to the painful injury.
Common Injuries that we see on Cruise Ships Include
- Broken ankles and legs – from slippery decks
- Head injuries, cuts and concussions – from falls and trips
- Broken arms, fingers and hands
- Internal injuries, medical emergencies and misdiagnosis
- Physical assault and battery
Questions about an Injury on a Disney Cruise Ship?
If you believe negligence played a roll in your injury (in the pool, around the pool, on a slide or on any waterpark feature), please contact our office. We’ve seen thousands of injuries suffered on cruise ships – and many are eligible for legal action!
Here Is What We Can Do For You:
- We talk with you – it’s a FREE Consultation
- We understand all the details of your accident or injury
- We offer legal advice and establish a plan of action
- You decide to hire us to work on your behalf against the big cruise lines
- We fight for compensation of your injuries
How can we help you? Call us at 800-905-2891.