Thomson Majesty / Thomson Cruises
An accident during a lifeboat drill aboard the Thomson Majesty was due to improper maintenance says a report found on CruiseCritic.com.
Per the report….”An investigation into what caused a deadly accident during a lifeboat drill on Thomson Majesty has said improper maintenance and fitting of ropes are to blame.
The Marine Safety Investigation Unit of Malta, the ship’s flag state, published its report this week on the February 2013 incident, where five crewmembers were killed and three were injured.”
This unfortunate accident highlights the fact that serious incidents can happen on any cruise ship when or if proper precautions are not taken by the cruise lines and their employees. Mishaps like this can affect the lives of both crewmembers and passengers aboard these vessels.
Considering filing a claim against a cruise line? This is how we can help:
- We talk with you – it’s a FREE Consultation
- We understand all the details of your accident or injury
- We offer legal advice and establish a plan of action
- You decide to hire us to work on your behalf against the big cruise lines
- We fight for compensation of your injuries
How can Jennifer and the lawyers at Waks and Barnett, P.A. help you? Call us at 800-905-2891.