How to sue for slipping on a cruise ship


Injured in a slip and fall accident on a cruise ship?

Slip and fall accidents are the most common type of accident aboard cruise ships affecting hundreds of passengers each year.

These accidents can lead to broken bones, concussions and other internal injuries. The resulting injuries can be long-term in their affects, causing pain and ongoing frustration. For some passengers, these falls impact their ability to work or just enjoy life as they once did.

How do slip injuries occur?

  • Unsteady footing due to the motion of the boat
  •  Slippery decks
  • Crowded common areas
  • Crowded passageways
  • Alcohol

While most slip and fall accidents are simply just accidents and are not caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of the cruise line or crew, there are accidents where the cruise line is liable.

What are slip and fall accidents?

Very simply, slip and fall accidents occur when a passenger or crew member slips or is knocked off their feet resulting in a fall that injures them.

With the average age of cruise ship passengers being over 50 years old, even seemingly small accidents can cause severe injury and pain.

These accidents can happen on the ship and call also happen off the ship among the most common accident aboard cruise ships.

Accidents can occur aboard the ship, in guest rooms, dining rooms, near the pool, in bathrooms, stairways and just about any other place on the boat. They can also occur off the ship on gangways, getting on or off tenders or even during shore excursions.

Interested in knowing how to sue for slipping on a cruise ship?

**Each individual case should be evaluated based on the facts surrounding your accident. Your case may be different than one you’ve heard or read about. It’s important to contact an experienced cruise ship injury lawyer to help you understand your right and what course of legal action you may be eligible to take.

Please click on the green box below to fill out a contact form and one of our lawyers will contact you immediately. Or call directly at 800-905-2891.