If you suffered an injury while on board a Disney cruise ship, you might need the help of an attorney.
Common cruise ship injuries include:
- broken bones – wrist, arms, ankles, legs
- falls in the shower
- slipping near the pool
- knee injuries
- concussions and head injuries
- back and herniated disk injuries
- food poisioning and food borne illness
- physical assualt and battery
- sexual assaults
- sexual harassment
- medical malpractice
How can a cruise lawyer help you with a Disney cruise injury claim?
Most importantly, an attorney can help you better understand your options if you believe you have a claim against the cruise line. Determining if you have a claim and then what you should do is where an attorney can help.
They can help you with…
- Defining your injuries.
- Does your claim have merit?
- What course of action do you have?
- Where do you need to file a claim?
- And many other questions…
To speak to an attorney at Waks and Barnett, P.A. about a potential claim against the Disney Cruise Line, please contact our office for a free consultation; 1-800-905-2891.