If you were hurt or injured on cruise ship, you’re going to have a lot of questions. At some point, you’ll probably want to talk to a personal injury lawyer or firm that can shed some light on your specific potential case.
What does our law firm do? If we had to boil it down, we would explain it like this.
We help injured passengers better understand their legal rights and then determine if they can sue a cruise line for their injury. If so, we provide them representation with our tough, experienced lawyers.
Questions for a Cruise Ship Injury Lawyer?
This short blog post won’t answer your specific questions about your potential injury claim – we’ll have to do that with a phone call.
If you have questions about an injury on a cruise ship, please call us. Over the past 25 years, we’ve seen thousands of injuries suffered on cruise ships – and many are eligible for legal action!
Here Is What We Can Do For You:
- We talk with you – it’s a FREE Consultation
- We understand all the details of your accident or injury
- We offer legal advice and establish a plan of action
- You decide to hire us to work on your behalf against the big cruise lines
- We fight for compensation of your injuries
How can we help you? Call us at 800-905-2891.