Waks and Barnett, a law firm whose lawyers represent cruise ship passengers who have become injured or sick while cruising, also maintains a blog on their website.
This blog, CruiseLawyers.com/blog offers helpful tips and information for anyone who was injured, became sick or was in anyway mistreated aboard a cruise ship – whether it be a passenger or the crew.
On the blog (or on the CruiseLawyers.com website), you’ll find the answers to many questions you have, including:
- Can I sue a cruise line?
- Where can I sue a cruise line – some people say it has to be in Florida?
- If I’m an injured crew member, can I sue the cruise line?
- Do you handle slip and fall cases on cruise ships?
- Can I sue if I got sick on a cruise?
- Why do I need an attorney to help me with my case against a cruise line?
- What if I was injured on the cruise ship tender or on the island I was visiting?
In fact, there are dozens upon dozens of questions that are answered in part or in full on the website. The best bet however is to contact one of the attorneys at Waks and Barnett directly. They can answer your questions more clearly based on your specific information.
If you’d like to talk to a cruise ship injury attorney, please contact Waks and Barnett at 1-800-905-2891. Or fill out the form below and we can contact you.