Concerned About A Cruise Ship Accident?

considering suing a cruise line?

If you were injured on a cruise vacation, you’ve probably had questions, including:

— was it an accident?

— was I at fault or was the cruise line or their employees at fault?

— can I get financial compensation for my medical bills, lost time at work or “pain and suffering?

If you’ve asked yourself those questions, you’re not alone.

Millions of passengers cruise each year and have a great vacation. But thousands of passengers come back home having been involved in some sort of accident…

— a slip and fall accident in a restaurant

— an injury near the pool or hot tub

— being hurt in your cabin or state room

The ways of being hurt are almost endless. As cruise ship lawyers who’ve practiced for more than 25 years, we’ve seen it all.

When a patient comes home after an accident — and they’ve dealt or continue to deal with the healing process — they’ll eventually begin to wonder if they have a reason for filing a lawsuit.

The best advice we can give is this: Each case is different. If you’re unsure of your legal rights or if you want to gain a better understanding of whether you can sue a cruise line or not, you should call an experienced attorney.

Most law firms, like ours, will speak with you free of charge — there is no cost to you to talk about your accident. The attorney, after they’ve asked you a few questions and have listened to your story, will advise you on whether you have the ability to move forward with a lawsuit.

For many clients, just making that first call can be a big step…but it can provide clarity that is reassuring.

Want to learn more?

You can read about recent cases we’ve filed on behalf of our clients here — RECENT CASES.

At Waks and Barnett, P.A., our lawyers fight the cruise lines, their legal department and the insurance adjusters to help you and your family receive fair compensation for your injuries, your medical bills and your wages for lost time at work.

Please contact us using the form above or call directly at 1-800-905-2891.