Florida Man Overboard From Carnival Victory Cruise Ship
News reports, like this one in the Daily Mail, show that the U.S. Coast Guard is searching for Florida man who fell overboard from the eighth deck of the Carnival Victory cruise ship off the coast of Cuba.
- Brandon Paul of Floral City fell off the cruise ship
- The incident happened around 3am Wednesday, March 22 2017
- The ship was 33 miles northwest of Pinar del Rio, Cuba in the Gulf of Mexixo
- The Carnival Victory was sailing from Key West to Cozumel, Mexico on a 4-day cruise
- US Coast Guard and Cuban authorities are conducting search-and-rescue operations
NEWS UPDATE (Friday, March 24, 2017): Coast Guard suspends search for Passenger.
“The Coast Guard Thursday night suspended the search for a 23-year-old Florida man who went overboard on a Carnival cruise ship north of Cuba early Wednesday.” Read the full story here:
Get Help from Cruise Ship Injury Lawyers
At Waks and Barnett, P.A., our lawyers fight the cruise lines, their legal department and the insurance adjusters to help you and your family receive fair compensation for your injuries, your medical bills and your wages for lost time at work.
Please contact us using the form above or call directly at 1-800-905-2891.