What recourse do you have if you’ve been injured on a cruise vacation?
It’s unfortunate, but injuries do occur on cruise ships.
- Wet floors lead to broken ankles.
- Alcohol consumption can lead to a host of issues.
- Food preparation can lead to stomach viruses.
- Passengers and crew can sexually assault other passengers.
The list is nearly endless as millions of passengers board cruise ships each year. Fortunately, cruise ships are relatively safe places to be. Injuries are uncommon.
However, when they occur, you really need the help of an attorney who knows the tactics of the cruise lines and can efficiently represent your injury claim.
Waks and Barnett has represented passengers all around the United States and from many foreign countries who have been injured in cruise ship accidents.
If You’ve Been Injured
One of the first things you’ll want to do is to contact an experienced cruise ship injury attorney or law firm. These attorneys have specialized experienced dealing with cruise ship injury law, an area of the law that most attorneys do not practice in and do not have experience with. In claims filed against the cruise lines, this specialized experience matters greatly and will impact the success of your case.
Our attorneys – Andrew Waks, Joel Barnett and Jennifer Thompson – specialize in:
- Passenger injury and accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Sexual assaults
- Medical negligence, malpractice and illness
- Tender accidents
- Shore excursion accidents
- Crew member injury and accidents
Please contact us today for help in getting compensation for your injuries. Call us at this toll-free number: 800-905-2891.