At Waks and Barnett, P.A. we represent people who were hurt on cruise ships.
With over 20 millions passengers and crew members traveling aboard ships around the world each year, it’s inevitable that accident happen — and injuries occur.
Sometimes these injuries are caused by accidents that were completely avoidable — and because of negligence of the cruise line or its employees — people get hurt.
If you were hurt in a cruise ship accident, it’s important to talk to someone that can help you better understand if your claim may allow you to get compensation from the cruise lines for your injury.
Understanding the circumstances surrounding your injury will allow us to determine if you have a case against the cruise line.
Below are a few inquiries made to our Miami office in November 2016. Each month, we receive 25-40 serious inquiries from people seeking help.
An overview of just some of the inquiries we received from injured cruise ship passengers and crew members
- passenger assaulted by another passenger
- son broke his fibula
- slipped and fell — suffered laceration, bruising and mild concussion
- slipped on tile deck, double fracture of left tibia
- crew member fired but did not receive any documentation from them about my dismissal
- crew member has question about my rights after knee injury
- crew member ruptured ligament — left untreated
- red blotchy spots and clusters
- assault by another passenger on cruise
- crew member suffered foot pain from injury
- seriously injured on cruise
- crew member hurt, continuing pain
- sprained ankle in shower
- knee injury from crew member
- fractured pelvis and possible torn rotator cuff
- fell over tram in hallway — knee injury
- knee injury on norwegian cruise — crew member
- injury on on carnival
- a sign fell and lacerate forehead of passenger
- broken hip
- injured in a shop in port of all, slip fall
**Note: not all inquiries received by our attorney result in an injury claim or lawsuit. Some inquiries happen due to accidents, though through no fault of the cruise line or its employees. However, it is important to speak with an attorney if you believe the cruise line is at fault. Our attorneys can help you determine if you have a case — or not. Consultations with our attorneys are free.
Were You Hurt in a Cruise Ship Accident and Need Help Getting Compensation for Your Injuries?
At Waks and Barnett, P.A., our lawyers fight the cruise lines, their legal department and the insurance adjusters to help you and your family receive fair compensation for your injuries, your medical bills and your wages for lost time at work.
Please contact us using the form above or call directly at 1-800-905-2891.